Business News
  • share with weibo

Family-Owned Missoni Sells 41.2% Stock Share

Jun 20, 2018.Manabu TakamuraTokyo, JP
VIEW32
  • share with weibo
Missoni Man SS19 Collection

Missoni is selling a minority stake of 41.2% to private equity firm FSI Mid-Market Growth Equity Fund while Missoni controls the remainder 58.8% of the shares. Missoni was founded in 1953 by Ottavio Missoni and currently, Angela Missoni serves as Chairman and Creative Director. FSI’s partner, Michele Norsa, who will become the Vice-Chairman of the same brand, has served as CEO of luxury-goods group Salvatore Ferragamo and Valentino, will expand its growth strategy significantly with this agreement.

READ MORE